How Content has Transformed a Fast Growing, Technology-Driven Construction Company
This fast growing construction company is optimizing the way they develop, design, and construct buildings.
Founded in 2015, today they have more than 5,000 employees globally and already one of the top 25 multifamily general contractors in the U.S.
Their team combines expertise in design, material sourcing, manufacturing, logistics, technology, and construction to provide a single integrated offering. Together, they are moving beyond compromise in the world of design and construction. Beautiful, sustainable, faster, less expensive—we believe building projects can deliver it all.
BEFORE: CHALLENGES and OPPORTUNITIES
- Attaching content across almost all SAP transactions.
- Ability to download all attachments from different SAP Objects at once.
- High volume of expenses without PO’s that should get directed to their customers to get paid.
- Automation of the AP process with a workflow-based solution that integrates content.
- Increase in invoice automation by 70%
- Increase in internal user satisfaction by 100%
- 100% visibility & access to project related documents, including ability to download all the support documentation
- Run better projects thanks to an end-to-end digital invoice processing solution and access to project related content
Fast Growing Construction Company
PRODUCTS and SERVICES
Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, Manufacturing Building Material, General Contracting, Skilled Labor, Renovations, Property Management,
- SAP Invoice Management by OpenText
- SAP Invoice Capture Center by Open Text
- SAP Document Access by OpenText
AFTER: VALUE-DRIVEN RESULTS
The solution delivered by Optima fulfills project objectives and the project implementation process went smoothly . The solution also delivered the following benefits:
- Invoice approval processing time reduced by 70%
- Content was moved to OpenText Archive Center in S/4HANA
- No need for local clients to view documents (OpenText Web Viewer)
- Fiori integration for ease of use
- Ability to mass download attachments