Build a Digital Content Services Strategy to Scale into the Cloud
An effective DCS is built from three basic components
An in-depth understanding of your current environment and business goals
A focused roadmap that aligns your technology with your business goals
A scalable infrastructure that maximizes the value of your current investment on the way to the cloud
Your first step is a DCS Health Check, a low-cost, comprehensive evaluation of your current environment and goals. In this high-ROI engagement, our experienced Optima team will help you understand your current environment, diagnose immediate problems or potential pitfalls, and establish the foundational knowledge to build a scalable strategy designed to accelerate your growth and eventual transition to the cloud.
Start now by scheduling a no-cost initial discovery session to discuss your current environment, challenges, and goals. Learn more about our DCS Health Check below, and how it is a vital first step to take advantage of RISE with SAP, a bundle of powerful services, tools, and strategies offered through experienced SAP partners.
Contact Us to Start Your DCS Health Check Now
A Digital Content Strategy is Essential
As an experienced RISE with SAP and SAP Gold Partner with hundreds of successful projects, we understand the value and challenges of aligning your data, processes, content and team with your business goals.
To succeed, you need a clearly defined Digital Content Strategy (DCS) that will allow you to maximize your current technology investment, align your content and data with business goals, and reduce the total cost of ownership of your digital content environment.
Get Started with a DCS Health Check
To help our clients develop an actionable plan to support their DCS needs and to prepare for RISE with SAP, Optima has developed a unique DCS Health Check, a low-cost, comprehensive evaluation of your current environment and goals. In this high-ROI engagement, our experienced Optima team will help your organization understand your digital content strategy, diagnose immediate problems or potential pitfalls, and establish the foundational knowledge to build a scalable strategy designed to accelerate your growth and eventual transition to the cloud.
"Optima’s DCS Health Check was a game changer for our organization.
With the rapid advances in technology, we were struggling to manage our move to the cloud, GDPR requirements, and our exponentially growing repository of digital content. Optima’s 3-step process helped us understand where we were and where we needed to go. The DCS Health Check provided us with a single source of truth to organize our team and move to the next level, which in our case, was a plan to leverage RISE with SAP in our move to the cloud."
- CIO, International Manufacturing Company
System Review and Maturity Analysis
- Define Major Players – Identify departments, processes, functions, and applications (internal and external) where content plays a dominant role
- Outline Internal Use Cases – Analysis of your current use cases, workflows and processes
- Identify Compliance and Risk Influences – Determine common and hidden regulations, codes of conduct, policies, and risks that will affect your solution
- Specify Organizational Goals – Define the most important goals and KPIs to achieve in short- and long-term perspectives
- Quantify Content Maturity – Determine your current content maturity based on past and current initiatives to establish realistic baselines and expectations
Best Practices and Industry Alignment
- Present Best Practices – Outline how the most effective organizations leverage services, tools, and strategy to deliver a best-in-class environment focused on achieving an Intelligent Enterprise organization
- Industry & Technology Alignment – Define the relevant technologies (i.e. SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP Solution Extensions), trends, and solution timelines that will have an impact on your system options
Recommendations and Next Steps
- Value Analysis – Specific recommendations to maximize your current system value and identify near- and long-term options for increased ROI
- Prioritization – Recommendations on focused areas to improve the maturity level of your content services
- High-level Vision – Highlight of key content services capabilities suggested to benefit your organization
- Communication Strategy – Clear overview of the challenges, goals, and opportunities of your DCS initiative tailored for presentation to executive, business, and stakeholder audiences
- Detailed Next Steps – A list of tasks to continue your DCS journey designed to equip you to overcome common barriers and challenges