SAP S/4HANA is the future of SAP, so it’s no longer a question of whether you need to migrate, but rather when. This can present challenges, but it will also help drive you toward more efficient processes and workflows that will power your future success.
Positive Impacts for Your Business
With effective planning and execution, an SAP S/4HANA migration can deliver improvements to every business unit in your firm. You will be able to:
- Simplify business process and workflows
- Automate essential (yet tedious and time consuming) processes
- Reduce the manual clicks and interactions required to complete tasks
- Minimize the amount of maintenance required to keep your system running efficiently
A Migration Strategy Is Essential
Having a clear plan and strategy is essential for any upgrade or migration project. A poorly planned initiative can be a major disruption that hinders your business for years to come. This is why we recommend that while you maintain and manage your current environment, you need to develop a long-term roadmap that incorporates migration plans, the best options for your business, and the most effective timeframe to make changes.
The Benefits of Migrating SAP Invoice Management by OpenText to SAP S/4HANA
As you consider your current SAP Invoice Management by OpenText environment, keep in mind that there are many reasons to migrate SAP Invoice Management by OpenText to an SAP S/4HANA environment sooner rather than later. The speed, functionality and compatibility benefits are substantial, and provide both short- and long-term ROI.
Benefits of migration include:
- A certified and fully integrated add-on to the SAP S/4HANA system supports channels of incoming invoices, ranging from faxes, scans, EDI, PI/XI to electronic filing offices (e-mail) and self-service systems
- Out of the box connectivity with cloud solutions
- Simplified and automated invoice processing from creation and management to monitoring and routing
- Communication with the entire network of suppliers through Ariba Network
- Higher than ever Intelligent Capture OCR extraction rate powered by advanced machine learning
- Simple implementation of SAP Invoice Management by OpenText with the out-of-the-box solution SAP Fiori
- A system ready for new features released by SAP and OpenText
For more information, download “Effective SAP S/4HANA Migration Strategies” for proven strategies that will prepare your business for a successful transition.