Understand the Current State of OpenText Vendor Invoice Management
Recording from October 27, 2020
Invoice Management Solutions: Essential VIM Upgrades for 2021
Vendor invoice management solutions are becoming more powerful every year, providing advanced capability to eliminates the time-consuming challenges of ingesting and processing invoices. On October 27, SAP Gold Partner Optima ECM Consulting outlined the recent upgrades to OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP, the 2020 licensing changes, and how to budget and plan accurately for system improvements in 2021.
What we cover:
In this session we will focus on the essential technical and feature updates included in the active versions of Vendor Invoice Management.
- Current versions and support timelines
- Upgrade options for SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA deployments
- Value of upgrading in 2021
- Essential features and capabilities including
- Intelligent Capture (IC)
- Digital Content Processing (DCP)
- SAP Fiori
- What it takes to upgrade – Considerations, costs, and timelines
In addition, we'll be providing resources outlining recommended strategies to migrate your VIM solution to SAP S/4HANA and minimize business disruption.
UPDATE: Learn what's new in VIM 7.6/20.4