Centurion operates 5 manufacturing facilities and 10 distribution centers around the world. The challenge was how to produce and deliver necessary products efficiently while adhering to stringent government product labeling requirements. With various disparate legacy systems in place, they needed to:
- Produce labels dynamically and eliminate manual processes
- Decrease product labeling production time
- Reduce costs and error rates
- Integrate legacy systems to simplify audit process management
- Increase reliability and accessibility of records by converting paper records to digital archives
- Ensure compliance with global marking regulations
THE OPTIMA SOLUTION
- Evaluated Centurion’s current systems and processes
- Identified areas for automation and process simplification
- Architected a comprehensive Enterprise Content Management (ECM) strategy to meet Centurion’s current and future needs
- Implemented SAP® Document Presentment by OpenText to automate label production
- Integrated disparate legacy systems to eliminate manual processes
- Optimized the systems to improve efficiency and productivity and reduce costs
- Simplified oversight and audit process management by creating a digital document retention system
We help Life Sciences companies develop the strategy, design the right processes, and choose the right tools to optimize your existing systems.
Consolidate your business rules, validate practices and develop a comprehensive digital transformation strategy that will carry your organization into the future.
Design your system on industry-leading softare like SAP S/4HANA, OpenText and Microsoft SharePoint to manage, control and efficiently distribute all of your digital content.
Leverage our experience in implementation and roll-outs to deliver a streamlined solution that will boost the productivity of your entire organization.
Optima provides full content lifecycle management and in-place tuning to keep your OpenText systems up to date and running smoothly.
“Optima ECM Consulting helped us build a long-term digital content strategy so that we could operate more efficiently, comply with marketing regulations, reduce audit risk, and exceed customer expectations.”
Vice President, Business Solutions | Medline
About Centurion Medical Products
Centurion Medical Products, now part of Medline, has been at the forefront of critical patient care for over 50 years. Producing custom solution-based procedure kits, dressings, and single use instruments and trays at 5 manufacturing facilities and 10 distribution centers around the world, standalone legacy systems and paper-based archives created inefficiencies at many points in the value chain.